The Union of Arab Securities Commissions was established in 2007 and includes a number of securities bodies and market regulators. The aim of establishing this association is to improve the legislative and regulatory level of financial markets in the Arab world. The Iraqi Securities Commission has joined the union in 2009.
ISC supported the process of exchanging experiences with Arabian authorities, as the ISC contributed to share its experiences with counterpart authorities regarding the following topics:
• Controls related to the requirements for appointing the appropriate cadres at the entities/companies licensed by the ISC.
• obligating listed companies to provide their financial statements.
• Controls for solvency standards and capital adequacy.
• Currencies and crypto assets.
• The regulatory framework for the work of the licensed companies Assemblies and the regulatory framework and what is being done in Iraq.
• Participation in the amendment of the regulations of the Union of Arab Securities Authorities.
You can contact us by phone, email or the following quick contact form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.